Discover Houses for Rent in Burton, Michigan
Burton is in Genesee County. Nearby cities include Flint, Davison and Goodrich. The University of Michigan Flint is just a stone's throw away. In addition to the university, Flint is also home to a number of trendy restaurants, night clubs, venues and retail shops. It's a great place to check out if you have an affinity for arts and music, as it's home to The Flint Institute of Arts. Don't miss the city's annual events, like the Flint Zombie Walk. Participants can have their faces, neck and arms painted before heading to the starting line. Living so close to all of the fun is just one reason why Burton is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Burton
- If you're a nature lover, take a trip to the Forbes and Martha Merkley Visitor Center on Genesee Road. Walk, bike or jog the premises or plan your visit so you can catch one of the For-Mar Nature Preserve and Arboretum's events.
- If you'd like a glimpse into the area's past, head to the Whaley Historic House Museum in Flint. The facility hosts a program called History Happy Hour, which consists of cooking and sewing classes planned around a history lesson.
- Pack your clubs and tee off at either the Brookwood Golf Course or the Southmoor Country Club Golf Course.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to take a video tour of Burton, view the event calendar or to check the weather.
- Check out the Burton Chamber of Commerce to learn more about the organization or if you'd like to become a member. The site also offers a blurb about Burton and news.