Explore Houses for Rent in Findlay, Ohio
Findlay is located in Hancock county. Nearby cities include Fostoria, Carey, North Baltimore, Bluffton and Ottawa. There is plenty to do in Findlay, which makes it a great place for families looking for homes for rent. The downtown area is a mixture of restored historical buildings, modern shops and restaurants. People who are looking to start a small business or retail shop might find that Findlay is ideal because of its foundation of these types of businesses. These are just a few of many opportunities that Findlay has to offer. Check out all that you can do in the area.
Fun Facts about Findlay
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in the city. Options include: Coffee Amici, Adrianna's Riverfront Cafe, Cheddars, Cracker Barrel, City Barbeque, Findlay Brewing Company, Buffalo Wild Wings and Nino's Bar and Grill.
- Spend a day shopping at your choice of stores, including antique shops, book stores and clothing boutiques.
- Sign your family up for activities and programs that are available through the Findlay Family YMCA. Classes that are geared towards health and wellness include kickboxing, yoga, cycling, cardio, volleyball, aquatics and Zumba.
- Watch a show at Fort Findlay Playhouse that typically holds between 5 to 7 productions every year. The venue is a short walk from the downtown area and tickets can be purchased at the theater or online.
Information for Renters
- Check out Visit Findlay if you'd like to learn more about local businesses, amenities and upcoming events. The website has a separate section that displays dining options throughout the city.
- Visit Findlay City Schools' website to enroll your children in the school system. The website also has information about news, delays, athletics as well as employment opportunities within the school system.