136 Houses for Rent in Warren, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Warren House Options
Explore Houses for Rent in Warren, OH
Located a short drive away from Youngstown, Warren is one of eastern Ohio's largest and most historic cities. Homes for rent in Warren have easy access to Route 422, which runs all the way to the shores of Lake Erie. Warren also has the distinction of being the hometown of the Packard brothers, influential industrialists who the city's Packard Music Hall is named after.
Fun Facts About Warren
- Warren was founded in 1798 by Ephraim Quinby, a wealthy businessman who purchased 441 acres of eastern Ohio land from the Connecticut Land Company. Quinby named the city after Moses Warren, its first surveyor.
- Mosquito Lake State Park might not have the most appealing name, but this 2,483-acre nature preserve offers renters the chance to escape the hectic pace of modern life for some hiking, camping, seasonal hunting and ice fishing.
- Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, experienced his first flight in Warren as a boy in 1936 when his father took him for a ride in a single-propellor Ford Trimotor plane.
Important Resources for Warren Renters
- Warren's official municipal website offers renters quick-reference links for questions related to neighborhood associations, trash collection, official certificates and much more.
- Parents should check out the Warren City Schools website for information on enrollment eligibility, tuition fees and even job opportunities in the district's five schools.
- The Warren Tribune Chronicle covers local, regional and international news to keep renters up to date on what's happening in their world. The paper also has the distinction of being the Ohio Valley's first online news entity.