Discover Houses for Rent in Bellevue, PA
The borough of Bellevue is a quiet suburb of Pittsburgh and provides residents with access to the high-quality amenities available in the larger metro area, without having to live in the middle of an urban environment. The historic community wasn't considered settled until 1795, when settlers first began to move into the area and set up routes. Homes for rent in Bellevue come in a wide range of styles and sizes, which provides individuals with plenty of opportunities to search for just the right property.
4 Things Bellevue Renters Should Know
- There are two public parks in Bellevue, Bayne Park and Bellevue Memorial Park. The latter is a large rural park that features a baseball field, three picnic areas, tennis courts, hiking trails, a jungle park, horseshoe pits and a swimming pool with a slide and diving boards.
- Bellevue is part of the Northgate School District, which includes Bellevue Elementary, Avalon Elementary and the Northgate Middle/High School.
- The borough of Bellevue is part of Allegheny County, Penn. The community is located about 6 miles northwest of Pittsburgh along Route 65.
- Bellevue is incredibly small, and covers only 1.1 square miles of land and 0.1 square miles of water.
Key Resources for Bellevue Renters
- The official Bellevue Web page has useful information regarding town services, history, events and more. There's an alerts message board that provides website visitors with the ability to quickly scan headlines and learn about recent changes in the community.
- Residents with children can stay aware of all the events happening in the school system by visiting the Northgate School System website.
What to Do in Bellevue
Locals in the greater Bellevue area can enjoy the peace and quiet of the community. The proximity to Pittsburgh allows residents to take a quick drive to the city for shopping and entertainment.