Discover Houses for Rent in Aiken, South Carolina
Aiken is in Aiken County. Nearby cities include Warrenville, Gloverville and Langley. The city is a great place for families looking for homes for rent because there's always something to do. The Augusta Westobou Festival is worth the trek to Augusta, Georgia. It boasts incredible art, delectable food and riveting rides. In addition to its seasonal offerings, Aiken also touts a vast array of permanent fixtures, including a diverse dining scene. Casa Bella Italian Restaurant was built in a stunning old house. Stop by the locale for its sumptuous lasagna and other fare.
Fun Facts about Aiken
- Each year, Columbia hosts its Greek Festival, which offers traditional fare, folk dancing and other cultural events. Stop by one of the vendors to pick up some Greek drab.
- The Aiken Visitors Center and Train Museum is the perfect place to get acquainted with the community.
- Coffee lovers can pick from a selection of local cafes. Stop into New Moon cafe to sample its lauded crab bisque, bagels, pastries and coffee.
- If you love soul food, venture to Auten's, which serves an authentic southern-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its charming walls are adorned with school memorabilia and artwork.
Information for Renters
- Visit Aiken's official website if you'd like to learn more about the area. The site is a great tool for new residents because you can explore everything from business to leisure.
- Check out the Aiken Chamber of Commerce for more information on the business side of town. On the site you can also check the local weather, or find out how to become a member of the organization. Joining the group is a great way to meet new people and become an advocate for your community.