Discover Houses for Rent in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Spartanburg is in Spartanburg County. Nearby cities include Valley Falls, Cowpens and Boiling Springs. Spartanburg is a thriving, young city where there's always something going on. The community is bike-friendly, which makes getting around town a breeze. Whether you bike, skate, walk or drive around, see all that the area has to offer. Take a stroll through Hatcher Garden Public Botanical Garden & Woodland Preserve, which is filled with lovely flowers and plants. Switch up your workout by trying the Fit In The Garden program, which was designed by Tonya Ray, the Wellness Coordinator at Summit Hills. It's just one reason why Spartanburg is a special place for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Spartanburg
- Take your kids to the Hollywild Animal Park, located in Wllford. The 100-acre park is home to hundreds of exotic animals and safari rides.
- Learn the origins of locally sourced foods by stopping by one of the many farmers markets in the area. There are more than 15 of them that are just a stone's throw away.
- There are a bunch of places to shop in the area, including antique shops, flea markets, shopping malls and little boutiques. The Barnyard Flea Market sets up at 2,000 Hw. 101 South in South Greer.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more information about all that Spartanburg has to offer. Click around to check out the list of shops, restaurants and hotels in and around the city.
- Check out the Spartanburg Area Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in learning more about the organization, or if you'd like to become a member.