286 Houses for Rent in North Chesterfield, Virginia
Number of Bedrooms
North Chesterfield House Options
Looking for more?
Find Gorgeous Southern Houses for Rent in North Chesterfield, VA
North Chesterfield is among the more unique areas in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and is located nearby several major cities such as Roanoke, Williamsburg and Richmond. As an up-and-coming area that was allotted its own ZIP code in 2013, there are plenty of new homes for rent - as well as older ones that have been around for decades - to choose from in this quaint area of the Old Dominion.
Fun Facts and Considerations for North Chesterfield Renters
- North Chesterfield is part of Chesterfield County, which is one of the more robust areas in the state in terms of amenities and commercial activity.
- The American City Business Journals ranked this area in the top 20 places to live in America, while it continues to become an even greater town for its residents.
- The location of this town is perfect for those who like to get out and explore the great Southern region of the United States. Interstates 95 and 295 are nearby, while U.S. 1 isn't far, either.
- Chesterfield County is also home to the Presquile National Wildlife Refuge and the Richmond National Battlefield Park.
3 Resources for North Chesterfield Residents
- The Chesterfield County government website provides access to helpful information regarding public services and projects.
- My Chesterfield Schools has all of the resources parents need to understand the educational opportunities in the area.
- The local NBC affiliate in Chesterfield County, News 12, provides timely information about the area that can be helpful for those interested in moving to North Chesterfield.
Living in North Chesterfield
As North Chesterfield has consistently been one of the best places to live in the state and the nation, prospective residents will be treated to countless events, attractions and access to major points of interest in the state. This is a calm and relaxing town that's perfect for families and laid-back individuals.