Find Attractive Houses for Rent in Bothell, WA
Bothell is one of the most rapidly growing cities in all of Washington state, and as such has a healthy mixture of older and newer homes for rent to choose from. Located near Seattle and several other points of interest, adventurous renters who are looking for a perfect place to live in the great Pacific Northwest should search no further than Bothell.
What Bothell Renters Should Know
- Bothell is located in the northernmost area of King and Snohomish counties, which are home to Seattle and other beautiful towns and cities.
- There are many unique neighborhoods within the city's borders, each of which comes with a specific mood and landscape.
- Individuals who like to spend some time in the great outdoors and then access city amenities at night will love the location of Bothell.
- One of the University of Washington's main campuses is located within Bothell's city borders.
Resources for Bothell Residents
- For more information about education in the area, parents can refer to the Northshore School District's main website.
- Interested renters who want to get a better idea about life in this unique city should check out the Bothell/Kenmore Reporter, which provides local, timely news.
- Prospective residents who are looking for undergraduate and post-graduate studying opportunities should check out the University of Washington's Bothell Campus Web page.
- For access to public services and resources, renters can refer to the official City of Bothell website.
Life in Bothell
When it comes to living in the Pacific Northwest, few cities can compare to Bothell. Located strategically nearby the Canadian border and the bustling commercial hub of Seattle, renters who live in this city will have access to some of the most beautiful natural scenery in all of North America.