Check Out Houses for Rent in Redmond, WA
Located a little more than 15 miles away from Seattle, Redmond, Wash., is a great place to find the perfect home for rent. A medium-sized city, it offers all of the elements of a larger metro area, as well as the charm and coziness of a small town. It's a fantastic place to escape from the demands of a busy life, but it's not a sleepy town, either - Redmond offers the best of both worlds to its citizens.
4 Things to Know About Redmond
- Redmond is known as the "Bicycle Capital of the Northwest" thanks to its massive network of bike trails and lanes. Plus, the city has one of the only velodromes on the West Coast, where enthusiasts can go to participate in races and other activities.
- Redmond boasts 10 neighborhoods, from Bear Creek to Willows/Rose Hill, each with its own distinct community. There are residential areas as well as parks in each and every one.
- Redmond is also known as a very tech-savvy city, as it's the headquarters for a number of massive corporations, such as Microsoft, Nintendo, AT&T and Physio-Control.
- Children who attend school in Redmond will go to some of the best schools in the region, which has a history of testing well in standardized tests.
2 Resources for Redmond Renters
- The online Redmond Recreation Guide can provide fun ideas for families who want to take advantage of community celebrations and other seasonal activities going on in the city.
- The Parks and Recreation Department works hard to provide Redmond citizens with exciting things to do at all times, from informative classes to athletic programs.
What to Do in Redmond
On top of checking out the velodrome, there are plenty of other things for active Redmond renters to do at any time of the year. For instance, there are many summer concerts to see in the parks, while there are also a number of community festivals and other celebrations during other times.