Locate Houses for Rent in Sammamish, WA
When looking for homes for rent, while the individual elements of a house certainly matter - the number of bathrooms, size of the kitchen and so on - the community is just as valuable, especially when searching for a place to raise a family. Luckily, renters have to look no further than Sammamish, Wash.
The sense of community is palpable in the city and makes it a fantastic area in which to rent a house. There are so many fun activities to take part in within the Seattle suburb, but it's also a great place to relax and take in nature's beauty.
3 Fun Facts About Sammamish
- The name Sammamish is derived from two Native American words meaning hunter and people.
- Sammamish is a relatively new city - it was incorporated on Aug. 31, 1999.
- Sammamish is well-known for being a great place to settle down. In fact, it was named by Forbes magazine as the friendliest town in North America.
Top 3 Key Resources for Sammamish Renters
- The Parks and Recreation Department includes everything from the Sammamish Youth Board to the Parks and Recreation Commission. This is where you'll want to go if you want more information about how to have fun and be active in the city.
- Renters should contact the Public Works Department if they need more information or have concerns about street lights, spills, engineering and a variety of other factors.
- There are two post offices in Sammamish, which will likely be important for anyone who's recently moved into the area.
Fun Things to Do in Sammamish
There are plenty of ways to stay active in the Sammamish community. For a fun but relaxed experience, check out one of the many parks in the city. Some even boast things like climbing walls and barbeque grills. For a more hands-on experience in the city, people of any age can become involved in the City of Sammamish Volunteer Program and take part in a number of activities.