Explore Houses for Rent in Baraboo, Wisconsin
Babaroo is in Sauk County. Nearby cities include West Babaroo, Portage and Reedsburg. The quaint city is dotted with charming cafes, eclectic boutiques and shops, and a wide assortment of restaurants. Pop into Coffee Bean Connection on Oak Street for a warm cup of Elephant Vanilla Chai or Ceylon Single Estate black tea. After you've had your caffeine fix, hang around town to do some exploring or get in your car and check out the excitement going on in neighboring cities. Whether you're in the mood for a low-key evening in, or a fun-filled day of adventure, there's something for you. It's just one reason why Babaroo is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Babaroo
- Don't miss one of the must-see spectacles of the year, the Summerset Festival of the Arts. The 3-day music-food-art bonanza typically takes place at the end of every August.
- The Great Wisconsin Cheese Festival makes the two-hour trek to town worth it. Held every June, the 25-year-old event is an excuse to indulge in some of Wisconsin's finest dairy products for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Save some room for the dessert - cheesecake!
- Take full advantage of buying locally sourced foods at the Baraboo farmers market, which has been up and running since the 80's.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about upcoming festivals and family-friendly events. New residents might find the site helpful for questions about government and local ordinances.
- Check out the Baraboo Area Chamber of Commerce for a list of local events, or if you'd like to become a member of the organization. There's also a business directory on the website.