Explore Houses for Rent in De Pere, Wisconsin
De Pere is in Brown County. Nearby cities include Green Bay, Oneida and Hobart. The city is a stone's throw away from Lake Michigan which comprises more than 200 miles of sandy beaches. During the summer it's the perfect spot for a swim. When you're done at the beach, be sure to soak up the laid back vibe of the area. Pop into Mackinaws Grill & Spirits, a rustic-themed restaurant that hosts karaoke and other live music performances. Arrive to Green Bay early enough to explore the Titletown Brewing Company, a gastropub that serves up locally made brews. These activities are just one reason why De Pere is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about De Pere
- Take a stroll around De Pere to learn more about its history. The downtown area boasts charming shops, an array of dining options, a comedy theater and other amenities.
- Explore and learn by touring one of the many museums in the area. Check out the National Railroad Museum's collection of artifacts and antique trains.
- Stop by the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary for some family fun. The establishment hosts "Animal Stories for Preschoolers" and is also available for birthday parties. Hike the trails or cast your fishing lines in the water, while the kids enjoy the programs.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the community, local government or to see a list of upcoming events.
- Check out the De Pere Area Chamber of Commerce to find information on businesses in the area, or for membership information. The organization holds regular events for both members and nonmembers.