Explore Houses for Rent in Brookland, AR
About 15 minutes from Jonesboro and 20 minutes from Paragould, Brookland is a rural community in northeastern Arkansas. Thanks to the city's country locale, homes for rent in Brookland may appeal to renters seeking a slow-paced lifestyle in a picturesque environment.
Things Renters Should Know About Brookland
- U.S. Route 49 connects Brookland with both Jonesboro and Paragould. The road also links up with U.S. Route 412, allowing easy access to Missouri.
- Memphis, one of the South's major cultural centers, is located just over an hour from Brookland, while Little Rock, the capital of Arkansas, is roughly two hours away.
- Brookland is situated just south of the Arkansas-Missouri border and just west of the Arkansas-Tennessee boundary.
Helpful Resources for Brookland Renters to Use
- The City of Brookland official website hosts pages on local government, utilities, churches and police, making it a go-to site for renters interested in moving into Brookland rentals.
- Parents looking to learn more about the educational options in Brookland can peruse the website of Brookland Public Schools.
- To investigate the economic landscape of Brookland or participate in events, residents can check out the Jonesboro Regional Chamber of Commerce website.
Recreation in the Brookland Region
Lake Frierson State Park is a choice destination for nature lovers, thanks to the 335-acre body of water at its center and wooded area surrounding it. Visitors can also engage in a number of activities at the park, including hiking, camping and boating. Hunters can head over to the St. Francis Sunken Lands Wildlife Management Area and pursue prey ranging from quail and crow to deer and rabbit. The intellectually curious have a choice destination at the Arkansas State University Museum in Jonesboro, which hosts exhibits on subjects such as history and archaeology.