Explore Houses For Rent in Marion, AR
Those looking for homes for rent in cities where community is key will love Marion. Located just 12 miles outside of Memphis, this city offers an atmosphere of friendship and neighborliness that will make any renter feel at home.
Facts For Renters in Marion
- When the local Baptist church burned down, the neighboring Methodist church welcomed the congregation into its building.
- The fire department has a class IV insurance rating, the highest of any volunteer department in the state.
- The Crittenden County Courthouse was built in 1911 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. It's still in use today.
Resources For Renters in Marion
- The official city website has information on the history, government and events of Marion.
- Renters who want to keep up to date on local news can check out the page for the local paper, The Evening News, which serves Marion and surrounding areas.
- Details about the economic developments and access to the business directory can be found at the Chamber of Commerce's website.
Attractions in Marion
Marion is located near several lakes, making it perfect for renters who love to fish or boat. Recreation isn't just limited to the water. There are community leagues for children who live in the area, and the Marion Golf and Athletic Club offers tennis, swimming, golf and more for adults. There are also multiple state parks just outside the city. Every year it hosts the Esperanza Bonanza Festival, which has barbecue, rodeo and a carnival. For those who want a taste of the big city, Memphis is right next door. It has the famous Graceland, as well as museums, planetariums, theaters and a zoo.