Find Houses for Rent in Pine Bluff, AR
Homes for rent in Pine Bluff offer individuals access to an area filled with diversity, history and a lively economy. It's located less than 50 miles from Little Rock and is nestled right next to the Arkansas River.
Facts for Renters About Pine Bluff
- The Battle of Pine Bluff was fought here in 1863, where confederate general John S. Marmaduke held back Union troops.
- This area is a rich agricultural center. Located on the Arkansas River Basin, its rich soil allows it to grow many crops. It's notable for its cotton and paper processing industries.
- The largest meeting space in the state, the Pine Bluff Convention Center, is located in the city.
Resources for Renters in Pine Bluff
- Renters can find details on the library's services on its site. It offers public computers, foreign language classes and research resources.
- Parents who want information on enrollment, classes and after-school activities can find this at the Pine Bluff School District page.
- To find out about local Chamber of Commerce activity, renters can look at its website.
Things to Do in Pine Bluff
Located along the river and with the Lake Saracen just north, there are lots of opportunities for renters who like to fish. For individuals who like to hunt, there are several forests in and around Pine Bluff. Both fishing and hunting require a license for those over 16, which can be obtained from the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission for a small fee. There's also the The Governor Mike Huckabee Delta Rivers Nature Center, which has aquariums, trails and exhibits. The downtown area has many shops and boutiques. During the spring and summer, it also has a farmer's market where renters can purchase fresh produce.