Find Dream Houses for Rent in Emeryville, CA
Just across the bay from San Francisco lies Emeryville. Homes for rent there give individuals access to cutting-edge technology and innovative businesses.
Facts for Renters About Emeryville
- Emeryville is one of the few places on the California coast that didn't have a Native American population when the Europeans arrived. Historians believe this is because there was once a large amount of bears in the area.
- Some well-known corporations are headquartered in Emeryville. Clif Bar, Jamba Juice, Pixar and many software and biotechnology companies call the city home.
- A Massachusetts native named Frederick Coggeshall was the first American to settle in what would one day be Emeryville. At this settlement, he and his family raised pigs and cattle.
Resources for Renters
- The City of Emeryville's website lets renters sign up for notifications, contact different government departments and apply for jobs.
- Emeryville offers a free shuttle service to residents called Emery Go-Round. Renters can use the Web page to learn about lines, stops and schedules.
- The coast of Emeryville is perfect for those who love boating. Renters interested in a mooring spot on the Emeryville Marina can check out its website for more information.
Things to Do Near Emeryville
Renters don't have to cross the bridge over to San Francisco to have fun. In Emeryville, there are options for arts and culture as well as nightlife. For instance, every year, the Emeryville Celebration of the Arts takes place. The Allegro Ballroom offers dance classes of all types to its members. Nearby, in Berkeley, there's the University of California at Berkeley, which has symphonies, music and dance to entertain all kinds of renters. The area has many cocktail bars and dance clubs for an enjoyable night out in the city.