Discover Gorgeous Houses for Rent in Grover Beach, CA
Grover Beach is located between Arroyo Grande and the Pacific Ocean. This coastal city has homes for rent in an area with a Mediterranean climate and a relaxed lifestyle. At the beach, renters can find boating and fishing as well as other traditional beach activities like swimming and sunbathing. Due to the mild weather in the area, many activities like horseback riding, golf and ATV rides are great all year long.
Facts for Renters
- The city has gone through several names over the years. At first, when it was given in a land grant to a man named Isaac Sparks, it was called El Pizmo Rancho. The land was then bought by D.W. Grover, who named it the Town of Grover. Later, it was called Grover City, and finally in 1992 residents voted to rename it to Grover Beach.
- Grover Beach hosts several free activities for residents to participate in. In the spring there are tours through beautiful gardens and visits from experts in horticulture. The Summer Concert Series and Stone Soup Ethnic Music Festival and Street Faire both take place at Ramona Garden Park, and feature music, food and marketplaces.
- Renters who are into the culinary scene can enjoy the many highly rated restaurants in the city, such as Rudy & Angie's Mexican Food, AJ Spurs Saloon & Dining Hall, and Izakaya Raku. For dessert, they can head over to LicketySplit Cupcakes for a sweet treat.
Resources for Renters
The Exploration Station has classes and events for children as well as a free electronics recycling center. Renters can find hours, directions and a calendar at its website.
- The website for the Arroyo Grande Grover Beach Chamber of Commerce has a business directory and information for visitors and residents.
- At the Grover Beach page, renters can learn about the city's history, make online payments and read about local government.