Find Houses for Rent in Hermosa Beach, CA
Hermosa Beach is a city in Los Angeles County. Some nearby cities include Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach and El Segundo. Families looking for homes for rent in the area will be excited to learn about all this coastal city has to offer People who enjoy spending time outdoors will love strolling down the Hermosa Beach Pier, which provides stunning views of the Pacific. Other fun local activities include The Comedy and Magic Club, a great spot for world-class entertainment, as well as renting bikes from the Hermosa Cyclery. The city also has tons of dining options, including everything from sports bars to oceanfront eateries.
Facts for Renters
- In the early part of the 20th century, Hermosa Beach was a largely rural area, with plenty of farms and pastures.
- After work began on the Hermosa Beach Pier in 1904, the city became a vibrant commercial and recreational center.
- In 1913, the city's original pier was washed away, and a new one was constructed in its place.
- The first city officer election was held in 1906. The following year, Hermosa Beach was officially incorporated as a city.
- According to the city's original deed, Hermosa Beach was intended to be a "beach playground" for ocean lovers, a tradition that's held up today.
Resources for Renters