Find Houses for Rent in Torrance, CA
Located in the heart of California's South Bay area, Torrance's tagline is "The city with a hometown feel." It is bordered by a number of cities - notably Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and Gardena - as well as the Pacific Ocean. Whether you're a fan of cultural arts, nature, community events or all of the above, Torrance has something to offer, so consider local homes for rent today.
What Renters Should Know about Torrance
- Incorporated in 1921, Torrance is the 33rd largest city in California and the eighth largest in Los Angeles County.
- Torrance is just 15 miles from both Los Angeles International Airport and Long Beach Airport, and a short drive away from many of Southern California's top attractions. Jump on State Route 110 or Interstate 405 to reach Los Angeles, Venice and other prime destinations in no time.
- If living in a city with a robust public safety infrastructure is a priority for you, look no further than Torrance. The city boasts six fire stations, one police station, one police substation and three police community centers.
Resources for Torrance Residents
- Torrance's official website, the local Visitors Bureau and the Area Chamber of Commerce are all comprehensive resources for renters.
- The Chamber of Commerce also maintains a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram presence, while the Visitors Bureau operates Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
Things to Do in Torrance
To take in a professional or community production, join a seminar or attend a film screening, head to the 502-seat James R. Armstrong Theatre at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center. The center also houses the smaller George Nakano Theatre, the Ken Miller Recreation Center and the tranquil Pine Wind Garden. Meanwhile, fans of the outdoors should head to the Madrona Marsh Preserve and Nature Center to explore one of Southern California's last remaining vernal marshes, or frolic in one of Torrance's 33 parks.