511 Houses for Rent in Frederick, Colorado
Number of Bedrooms
Frederick House Options
Find Houses for Rent in Frederick, CO
Frederick, Colo., was incorporated in 1907 and began as a mining town. Today, this Denver metro area community has blossomed into a hub of commerce, industry and education, while still managing to retain a close-knit atmosphere that's sure to appeal to people considering homes for rent in the area.
Facts for Frederick Renters
- Frederick is sandwiched between Firestone to the north and Dacono to the south. Together, these three communities compose the Carbon Valley Recreation District.
- The town is served by the St. Vrain Valley School District. Local children in the K-12 age range may attend one of four elementary schools before heading to Coal Ridge Middle School and Frederick High School. Carbon Valley Academy, a free public charter school, is another option.
- Frederick is approximately a 40-minute drive north of Denver, up Interstate 25.
Resources for Residents
- Frederick's official website is a comprehensive resource for people considering visiting, living in or doing business in the town. Frederick also has a presence on Facebook.
- The town's newsletter, The Frederick Report, is published monthly and distributed to area residents and businesses along with utility bills. Current and past issues can also be viewed online.
- Check out the Carbon Valley Recreation District website for more information about local happenings.
Things to Do In Frederick
Although Frederick has flourished since being established as a mining town more than a century ago, the locals haven't forgotten their mining heritage, as evidenced by the Miner's Memorial Museum in the Old Frederick Town Hall building and the annual Miners Day celebration, which features a parade, contests, fireworks and live music. For nature enthusiasts, Bulrush Wetland Park is the place to go, with its 47 acres of parkland, outdoor classroom and bird-watching opportunities, while golfers can try their luck at the Bella Rosa Golf Course.