Find Houses for Rent in Greenwood Village, CO
Despite its name, Greenwood Village, Colo., is actually a city in its own right. The municipality received its home rule charter in 1968 and has flourished into an urban economic center with residential areas that boast attractive homes for rent.
What Do Greenwood Village Residents Need to Know?
- Greenwood Village is about a 30-minute drive south of Denver.
- Greenwood Village is organized under a council-manager form of government. The city council is composed of eight members, plus the mayor.
- The Cherry Creek School District serves Greenwood Village, along with the nearby municipalities of Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Foxfield and Glendale, in addition to sections of Aurora, Denver and Englewood. The district is made up of 41 elementary schools, 10 middle schools, six high schools, an alternative middle school, an alternative high school, a magnet school and a charter school.
Resources for Greenwood Village Renters
- Greenwood Village's official website is the place to go for information about everything from running a business in the city to getting involved in community events. The city's Facebook page is another great resource.
- Residents interested in learning about what the surrounding area has to offer should head to the Arapahoe County website.
Things to Do Near Greenwood Village Rentals
Greenwood Village is home to 20 parks and playgrounds, a number of which feature athletic fields, picnic areas and walking trails. If you're more into arts and culture than outdoor recreation, the Curtis Arts & Humanities Center hosts concerts, lectures, art exhibits and more. And don't forget that Colorado's capital is just a short drive away, with its wealth of museums, wildlife attractions and historic sites.