Discover Houses for Rent in Lone Tree, CO
Incorporated in 1995, Lone Tree, Colo., may be a "young" city in comparison to many other municipalities in the state, but it has just as much to offer. The city's motto is "It's a great day to be in Lone Tree," and people looking for homes for rent in the area will soon see why.
Facts for Lone Tree Renters
- Lone Tree is located approximately a half-hour drive south of Denver, at the junction of C/E-470 and Interstate 25.
- The city is just minutes from Centennial Airport, one of the busiest general aviation airports in the country, and Denver International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- Residents without cars won't be at a disadvantage in Lone Tree, as the city is situated at the end of the E and F lines of the RTD Light Rail system, which serves Denver, Boulder and other surrounding municipalities.
- Lone Tree is served by the Douglas County School District.
Resources for Residents
Lone Tree's official website is a great resource for people looking for information about city services and departments, local recreational opportunities and more. The city also operates active Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- The Lone Tree Chamber of Commerce site has more information on living and working in Lone Tree, and also hosts an online version of Lone Tree Magazine, the area's premier business and news publication.
Things to Do in Lone Tree
Lone Tree is famous for being the home of Colorado's only retail resort, the Park Meadows Shopping Center, but that's by no means the only haunt for local shopaholics. Alternatively, head to the Lone Tree Arts Center for a taste of culture, take advantage of the parks and trails that compose the South Suburban Parks and Recreation District or visit SkyVenture to try your hand at indoor skydiving.