254 Houses for Rent in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Number of Bedrooms
Highlands Ranch House Options
Discover Houses for Rent in Highlands Ranch, CO
Highlands Ranch, Colo., is situated 12 miles south of Denver and has received numerous accolades for being a safe, family-friendly place to live. The community boasts more than 2,000 areas of open space and is divided into four neighborhoods - Eastridge, Westridge, Northridge and Southridge - with homes for rent across a variety of price ranges.
Things Highlands Ranch Renters Should Know
- Highlands Ranch is served by the Douglas County School District, which holds the distinction of being the third-largest school district in the state, operating 47 elementary schools, nine middle schools, nine high schools, 11 charter schools, two magnet schools and one alternative high school.
- Although Highlands Ranch is a young settlement, having only been founded in 1981, it is already one of the country's most populous unincorporated communities.
- Highlands Ranch is governed by a Board of Directors composed of seven members, including the chair, vice chair and treasurer.
Resources for Residents
- Highlands Ranch has both an official website and a community portal, both of which are brimming with information about the community.
- The Highlands Ranch Metro District also operates active Facebook and Twitter pages.
- For information about Douglas County, head to the county's website.
Things to Do in Highlands Ranch
Highlands Ranch boasts more than 2,000 acres of open space, 70 miles of trails, 16 local parks, four recreation centers, three community parks, two 18-hole golf courses and one regional park. The historic Highlands Ranch Mansion, after which the community was named, is a local attraction that hosts community and private events, conferences, tours and educational programs. For shopaholics, Highlands Ranch is just a short drive from Cherry Creek Shopping Center and Park Meadows Mall, located in Denver and Lone Tree, respectively.