What are the Benefits of Houses for Rent in Avondale Estates, GA?
Founded in 1924, Avondale Estates is outside of Atlanta and can be a great place to grow your brood beyond the hustle and bustle of the city. With convenient and affordable homes for rent in Avondale Estates, you can also enjoy all of the modern amenities you've come to expect from a dwelling.
Important Tips for Avondale Estates Renters
- Furnishing your new home for rent in Avondale Estates can be one of the most exciting tasks you undertake, and can help your dwelling take on a more distinctive character. To get it underway, consider heading to Medlock Plaza Shopping Center, Suburban Plaza Shopping Center or Belvedere South Shopping Center.
Eating out can be an adventure, and as you get to know your neighborhood, consider Skips Chicago Dogs, No. 246 and Savage Pizza.
- Getting around Avondale Estates is easy with the bus line that runs throughout the area.
Choosing Schools Near Avondale Estates Rentals
- Avondale Estates is located near a variety of schools that both you and your children can benefit from, including DeKalb School of the Arts, Museum School, Avondale Middle School and the Friends School of Atlanta.
- If you want to pursue a degree in higher education, consider attending nearby Emory University, Spellman College or Agnes Scott College.
3 Daycare Centers Around Avondale Estates
- Peachtree Academy - Situated on Rockbridge Road, this can be a great spot for your kids while you work to get essential learning skills.
- Color Wheel After School Art - Children can expand their creative abilities at this daycare center in Decatur.
- Young Years Learning Center - Located in nearby Clarkston, this can be an exceptional place for children to make new connections with others.