Discover Houses for Rent in Hapeville, GA
Nestled along major thoroughfares such as interstates 75 and 85, sprawling and expansive homes for rent in the tranquil community of Hapeville offer a charming backdrop for you and your burgeoning family to create a slew of heartwarming memories over the next several years.
Things Residents Should Know About Hapeville
- Hapeville homes for rent are located just a short drive away from major metropolitan areas, including Atlanta and Augusta, allowing you the opportunity to travel to and from - whether for work or for personal pursuits - with ease.
- Hapeville was founded in 1821 and incorporated into Fulton County in 1853, but became distinguished when, in 1947, the Ford Assembly Plant opened within the community and impacted the local economy in tremendous ways.
- Hapeville boasts a number of unique and exhilarating events and venues, including the Downtown Live Concert Series, the Academy Theatre, film screenings and more.
Resources for Hapeville Renters
- Unsure how to start on the path to success as you settle into your Hapeville rental? To unlock the secrets of a happy transition into your new dwelling, visit the city's official website, which offers informative materials on everything from municipally operated services, to local government, to upcoming events.
- Find out what's happening in your community by heading to one of Hapeville's restaurants, such as Thai Heaven, Cafe at the Corner, Which Wich, Hambones Southern Style BBQ and Pit Boss BBQ.
- If you're looking for a fun-filled family activity that will help you gain a better sense of Hapeville, head to museums in the area, like Hapeville Depot Museum, Delta Flight Museum or the Atlanta Cyclorama and Civil War Museum.
Find Schools in Hapeville
To get started on research into academic institutes nearby, you should learn more about the schools in Hapeville. Schools in the area include Hapeville Elementary School, St. John the Evangelist School, Hapeville Charter Middle School and South Atlanta High School.