105 Houses for Rent in Geneva, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Geneva House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Discover Houses for Rent in Geneva
Geneva is located in Kane County. Nearby cities include Batavia and West Chicago. The city is about eight minutes away from the Dupage County Airport, a business aviation facility that accommodates corporate and private requests. The St. Charles River flows through Geneva and the rest of the city is made up of public schools, local businesses, libraries and parks. The well-balanced layout of Geneva is just one reason why it's a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Explore the city a bit and you'll find that it has something for everyone.
Fun Facts about Geneva
- The city has a number of opportunities for athletes. Take a scenic tour of the Fox River Bike Trail or sign up for a road race. Geneva hosts the Dreyer Fox Valley Marathon, which also includes a half marathon.
- Visit the Kane County Fairgrounds, which schedule a number of events year round. A giant flea market takes place there and so does dog training, arts and crafts, and motorcycle shows. A fair with rides, vendors, exhibits and entertainment is held on the grounds once a year.
- Learn how the universe was created at the Fermilab, which is located in the neighboring city of Batavia. The facility is open between April and October and people can take tours or attend "Ask-a-Scientist," which is offered on the first Sunday of every month.
Information for Renters
- Check out the city's official website if you'd like more information on local departments, government or a brief overview of the history of Geneva.
- Head to the Fermilab website if you're curious to see what projects scientists are working on these days. The site also offers links to science-related publications and topics.