115 Houses for Rent in Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Rolling Meadows House Options
Looking for more?
Explore Houses for Rent in Rolling Meadows, IL
If you're looking for homes for rent along Illinois' "Golden Corridor" between Chicago and Galena, Rolling Meadows may be the city for you. Not only would your family be living in a vibrant business hub, but you'd also be reaping the benefits of quality schools and nationally renowned health care providers.
Fun Facts for Rolling Meadows Renters
- As part of Cook County, Rolling Meadows is just under 29 miles away from Chicago, where visitors can enjoy shopping, museums, concert venues and sports stadiums.
- Nature enthusiasts will love the fact that Rolling Meadows is along the edge of the 590-acre Busse Woods Forest Preserve.
- People who are looking to stay physically fit will appreciate the many bike paths found in the 86-acre greenbelt at the center of Rolling Meadows.
- As a major business hub, Rolling Meadows is home to companies that include Northrop Grumman, Komatsu and FUJIFILM Hunt.
Resources for Rolling Meadows Renters
- Families can send their children to Rolling Meadows' nine public schools or one private school. The Palatine School District typically has student test scores above state requirements.
- Nationally renowned hospitals in the area include the Northwest Community Hospital and the Alexian Brothers Medical Center. The former is a recipient of the Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence (bestowed by the American Nurses Credentialing Center) and has been ranked No. 1 in the state for heart care. The latter was awarded The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval and has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report.
- The Rolling Meadows Library offers fun for the whole family, including movie nights, arts and crafts, and bilingual story time for Spanish-speaking households.
- The Community Development Department has advice for businesses that are trying to stay energy efficient.