234 Houses for Rent in Millersville, Maryland
Number of Bedrooms
Millersville House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Find Houses for Rent in Millersville, MD
Millersville is a small town in Anne Arundel County, Md. This area is characterized by its small population and insular community. Millersville has always been a quiet region with only a few reserved businesses and a selective neighborhood landscape. Its history runs as far back as the 1840s, but little has changed in the area since that time, making homes for rent in the area very quaint.
Things Millersville Renters Need to Know
- Located midway between Baltimore and Washington, D.C., Millersville is perfect for professionals who want to be removed from city noise and pollution.
- The nearby Severn River and Natural Environment Area makes Millersville ideal for scenic living.
- Education is a major focus of Millersville. There are plenty of public schools for all age ranges, helping promote the community's reputation as possessing a quiet but progressive environment.
Top Resources for Millersville Renters
- The Baltimore Sun has a wealth of information on Millersville happenings, including regional events and hot-button issues around town and in surrounding Anne Arundel County. The source is available online and in print, providing the most recent news and issues involving the area.
- Anne Arundel Community College serves as a conduit for neighborhood events, learning opportunities and job training in the Millersville area. Located at the town's heart, this school helps residents and local workers find ways to improve themselves, their futures and the surrounding community.
More Fun Things to Do Near Millersville Rentals
Millersville's natural beauty and removed status from surrounding Baltimore and Washington, D.C., give it the unique opportunity to offer residents outdoor recreation away from the hubbub and noise of the city. There are plenty of public parks with hiking trails, swimming pools, good rock climbing paths and a variety of other adventurous resources. Choose from a leisurely stroll through the leaves in the fall or a picnic in the park during the spring, with diverse opportunities to choose from all year-round.