221 Houses For Rent in Pasadena, MD
Number of Bedrooms
Pasadena House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Find Houses for Rent in Pasadena, MD
Pasadena is located just south of Baltimore in Anne Arundel County, Md. This region is conveniently located near beaches and metropolitan transit alike, making it an ideal place to find homes for rent for families and singletons of all kinds. The area features a predominantly over-20 residency with plenty of educational and recreational options to choose from.
Things Pasadena Renters Need to Know
- Pasadena is within easy reach of Baltimore. It has prominent access to major interstates and public transit, so commuting to and from the city for work and pleasure is a popular pastime among residents.
- The region is replete with educational options of all levels. Elementary and secondary public institutions are in abundance, as are a number of parochial and private establishments.
- Sports and recreation are a major staple of Pasadena life. Schools and private clubs are available to participants of all ages and strongly encouraged throughout the community.
Top Resources for Pasadena Renters
- The City of Baltimore's main page offers information on Pasadena's transportation and public works opportunities. It also features a wealth of insights about current events and community calendars. The page even offers options to apply for permits, sign up for business resources and find local job openings.
- The Baltimore Sun keeps residents, renters and other regional visitors up to speed with what's happening every day in Pasadena. The newspaper is available in print and digital formats, making it easy to access and find interesting information regarding the region. What's more, the Sun offers community updates and gives people the ability to look back at the recent history of the region.
More Fun Things to Do Near Pasadena Rentals
Pasadena is a community bridge between Baltimore's metropolitan vibe and the nearby Chesapeake Bay beaches and parks. The region has many recreational and cultural options like green spaces, libraries, museums and academic venues.