492 Houses for Rent in Rockford, Minnesota
Number of Bedrooms
Rockford House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Rockford, Minneapolis
Rockford is in Wright and Hennepin counties. Nearby cities include Greenfield, Hanover and Loretto. The Crow-Hassan Park Reserve is about 20 minutes away from town. It's a restored prairie that's home to many wildlife animals including hawks, bald eagles, coyotes, fox and deer. Visitors can hike on of the many trails, or go horseback riding, snowshoeing, skijoring and snowmobiling on the grounds. Dogs are also welcome to roam the grounds without their leashes. This amenity is just one reason why Rockford is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself all it has to offer.
Fun Facts about Rockford
- Head to the Pioneer Museums, which is open Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The establishment has been around since the founding of Hennepin County. It's composed of more than 100 artifacts pertaining to the history of the area.
- Spend a few hours walking around the American Wings Air Museum, which has several planes on display that have been donated over the years. You can also see old pilot gear and other memorabilia there.
- Entertain your children by taking them to one of the many parks in town. Riverside Park has a walking path, fishing pier, picnic areas, volleyball courts, basketball courts and a space for skateboarding.
Information for Renters
- Check out the city's official website if you're interested in learning about the various organizations in Rockford, such as the Friends of the Library or the 4 Community Theatre. On the site you can also access resources that are helpful to new residents.
- Visit the Rockford-Greenfield Area Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to become a member, or if you're just interested in learning about businesses in the area.