Find Great Houses for Rent in Belmont, NC
Twelve miles west of Charlotte, N.C., you'll locate homes for rent in Belmont. This is an ideal location for raising a family, as Main Street is home to a suburb shopping district and plenty of tasty restaurants. Just be sure to take a break and let the kids run around in the downtown park, which regularly hosts community events.
Interesting Details for Belmont Renters
- The Belmont Parks and Recreation Department offers recreational and leisure classes at the J. Paul Ford Recreation Center and has great athletic offerings for kids. Sports include basketball, baseball, golf, soccer, softball, tennis and volleyball.
- Students throughout Belmont can rely on the Belmont Safe Routes to School Program to get them to school and back home safely. Page Primary School, Belmont Central Elementary School and Belmont Middle School are all included in these routes.
3 Important Resources for Residents of Belmont Rentals
- Round-the-clock service is provided by the Belmont Police Department, which is located at 201 Chronicle Street. In addition to the basics of law enforcement, these professionals offer community programs and school resources for local residents.
- Everything from drinking water to storm water collection and everything in between is handled locally by the Belmont Public Works Department. You can find out more about this sector online.
- Waste Pro takes care of Belmont's garbage, recycling and other collection disposal throughout residential areas.
What to Do in Belmont
Year-round, you can enjoy the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, which is located at 6500 South New Hope Road. The facility is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and costs $12 for adults and just $6 for kids ages 4 to 12. Some of the many events in the city include the Halloween Bash, Friday Night Live concert series on Main Street and plenty of winter holiday celebrations.