Move to a House for Rent in Dallas, NC
Just 10 minutes north of Gastonia, you'll locate homes for rent in Dallas, N.C. This small town is much different from the well-known town in Texas, but still has so much to offer area residents. Originating with the building of the railroad, this town still maintains ties to the textile industry.
What to Know While Living in Dallas Houses for Rent
- Your children will attend one of the Gaston County Schools that is located in Dallas. There are three elementary schools, one middle school and a high school in the city.
- The Dallas Branch of the Gaston-Lincoln Regional Library System is located at 105 South Holland Street. The facility is open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Gaston Regional Chamber provides local business owners with the opportunity to partake in educational programs and events that help strengthen both personal and community development.
Best Resources for Residents of Dallas Homes for Rent
- The Dallas Volunteer Fire Department strives to provide excellence to residents living in the community. Those who are interested in offering their services can find the application to apply online.
- Thirteen officers make up the local Police Department and aim to bring a safe environment to all who live in Dallas.
- The Public Utilities Department takes care of electrical services, solid waste disposal and water and sewer systems in the city. If you have any questions regarding bills or issues, you can contact the department directly.
Things to Do in Dallas
Kids of all ages can partake in soccer, basketball, cheerleading or baseball leagues that are hosted by the Dallas Parks and Recreation Department. When you're not busy enjoying the outdoors with the family, the city and area businesses put on regular events to bring the community together as a whole.