Find Houses for Rent in Harrisburg, NC
Homes for rent in Harrisburg, N.C., are located in a community that's built on a foundation that's dedicated to hard work and discipline. While living in the area, you'll be less than 10 miles southwest of Concord.
Tips for Living in Harrisburg Homes for Rent
- Your children can participate in a number of sports that are provided by the Parks and Recreation Department, including baseball, running, basketball, cheerleading, flag football, soccer, softball, tennis and other programs.
- As part of the county, students in the area will attend one of the facilities located in the Cabarrus County Schools district. These include elementary, middle and high schools in addition to non-traditional learning centers.
- The Railroad Improvements Concord to Charlotte is sponsored by the Town of Harrisburg's Railroad Committee, and aims to improve railroad lines located in town and the surrounding areas.
Resources for Residents of Harrisburg Rentals
- The Town of Harrisburg provides residents with the ability to use its e-services when it comes to paying taxes, utility bills and recreation and zoning fees online with credit or debit cards.
- There are two stations for the Harrisburg Fire Department, which are located at 6450 Morehead Road and 6045 Rocky River Road.
- The Cabarrus County Sheriff is happy to provide the citizens of Harrisburg with service and protection - the department is located in neighboring Concord.
- The Harrisburg Public Works Department takes care of water, sewer and storm water services, as well as street maintenance, sanitation services and compost collection.
How to Have Fun in Harrisburg
In addition to partaking in the many community activities, you and your family will love getting in on the holiday celebrations of Harrisburg. The town hosts treat-or-treating in the park for the fall season, along with a number of festivities in the winter months. Throughout the summer, the Harrisburg Farmers Market is held every Monday and is a hotspot for both parents and children.