Find Houses for Rent in Kannapolis, NC
Throughout Kannapolis, N.C., you'll find homes for rent that are located in a variety of neighborhoods. From downtown living to high-end housing developments, this city has it all! Kannapolis is located about 7 miles north of Concord, just off of I-85, which makes for an easy commute to Charlotte.
Things to Know While Living in Kannapolis Rentals
- Your children will attend one of the facilities located within the Kannapolis City Schools district. Faculty and staff members aim to help students become the leaders of tomorrow.
- Top industries in Kannapolis, which is located in Cabarrus County, include health care, manufacturing, information technology and financial services.
- At 1401 Bethpage Road, you'll find a recycling drop-off center - keep in mind that items can't simply be left at the curb, they must be taken inside.
Top 4 Resources for Kannapolis Renters
- Residents of Kannapolis can visit the Water and Sewer Department online. The website provides assistance with applying for service, paying bills or requesting adjustments for leaks.
- Duke Energy will set up new electric service for those living in homes for rent in Kannapolis.
- Natural gas delivery is handled by PSNC Energy, and you can call or go online to sign up for services.
- The Kannapolis Library, located at 850 Mountain Street, is part of the Cabarrus County Public Library system. The facility is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fun Stuff to Do in Kannapolis
Year-round, the City of Kannapolis puts on a number of events at areas throughout the community. In the winter months, these include things like a 5K and film series. In the summer, you and the kids will have no problem getting acquainted with your new neighbors at the Village Park Summer Concert Series, Stories Under the Stars or Movies in the Park.