Showing 0 of 90

Apartments For Rent in Knightdale, NC

Sort by: Best Match
90 properties
Results Per Page: 30

Page 1 of 3

1-30 of 90 properties

Nearby Zip Codes

Apartments for Rent in Knightdale, NC

The town of Knightdale, North Carolina is home to just under 14,000 residents. Children aged 5-14 make up a higher percentage of the population here (23%) than nationally (19%), making it a nice place to raise a family, while retirees are less well-represented. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just under 35, skew decidedly younger than most cities in North Carolina. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 68% of residents own their homes. At $1,002 a month, the average rent is slightly above the state average.

Averaging about 29 minutes, the commute time for Knightdale residents is longer than the North Carolina average of about 25 minutes. Driving is the most common way to get to work, opted for by 47% of commuters, while public transportation is not used. A small percentage of residents walk to work.

Compared to the national average (13%), Knightdale has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 with Bachelor's degrees (17%). Further, 7% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. If you're looking for career options, Knightdale has you covered. The four most common industries are healthcare, retail, construction, and entertainment. Together, these industries account for 24% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in management, making it the top field in the city. With an average annual income of about $76,000, Knightdale workers take home about $8,000 more than the average North Carolina resident. However, the city's average income is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345.