235 Houses for Rent in Bratenahl, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Bratenahl House Options
Looking for more?
Locate Fabulous Houses for Rent in Bratenahl, OH
The village of Bratenahl is a small community, but it's well known for its prosperous residents and quality properties. The tiny village is bordered by the city of Cleveland on three sides and the shoreline of Lake Erie to the north. Homes for rent in Bratenahl provide professionals easy access to Downtown Cleveland for a quick commute.
What Should Bratenahl Residents Know About the Village?
- Bratenahl is located 6 miles east of Downtown Cleveland and is approximately 4 miles long and less than 0.5 miles wide. The tiny community was established as a village in 1903.
- The historic residential neighborhood of Bratenahl is part of Cuyahoga County.
- Before becoming the village of Bratenahl, the community was part of Glenville, the "village of glens." Around the turn of the 20th century, wealthy industrialists were beginning to buy property around the village, which upset a number of the renters. As a result, an annexation was voted on so that the wealthy property owners could secede from Glenville in 1904.
Key Resources for Bratenahl Renters
- Bratenahl's official website offers residents, local business owners and visitors the ability to stay abreast of local events and community projects. This portal also allows people to pay area utility services or contact local departments.
- Bratenahl is a key community in Cuyahoga County, which means the county's website features a number of quality resources for those who want to learn about the history and culture of the region.
Major Attractions in and Around Bratenahl
Bratenahl is located near many of the premier attractions in the greater Cleveland region. The village is near cultural attractions like the Severance Hall, Playhouse Square, Cleveland Clinic, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum and University Circle. Bratenahl residents who are sports fans are in luck, as the village is only minutes from the Cleveland Brown's stadium and Indian's baseball park.