Locate Your Next House for Rent in Cleveland Heights, OH
Cleveland Heights is a diverse and vibrant suburb of Cleveland. This city is approximately 9 miles east of Cleveland and features many museums, colleges and excellent medical facilities. Homes for rent in Cleveland Heights come in a wide range of styles, something that the area is well known for. Creativity and diverse cultures are welcome in this friendly community.
3 Fast Facts to Know About Cleveland Heights
- Cleveland Heights is about 3 miles away from Cleveland Circle and the many medical institutions that are located there. The Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals are world-renowned for their research and medical practices.
- The City of Cleveland Heights has a number of high-quality libraries, including the Cleveland Heights-University Heights Library that opened in 1921. There are four branches located throughout the city to provide services to many of its community members.
- Forest Hill Park separates the boundary between Cleveland Heights and East Cleveland.
Resources Renters Can Follow to Learn About Cleveland Heights
- The Cleveland Heights official city website is a high-quality resource for visitors and residents alike. The site features a calendar of events, latest news, links to municipal resources and the contact information for the city's various departments.
- Visitors who want to learn about all that the city of Cleveland Heights has to offer can check out the visuals and sound effects of its official YouTube channel.
Entertainment Available in Cleveland Heights
A number of historical landmarks are located within Cleveland Heights for history buffs' pleasure. The Cleveland Heights Landmark Commission has officially recognized landmarks like the Preyer House, the Heights Rockefeller Building, the Willard Wright House and much more. Cain Park is filled with plenty of trails, fields and a vibrant natural landscape for those who want to stretch their legs and experience the outdoors.