Discover Houses for Rent in Colerain Township, Ohio
Colerain Township is part of the city of Hamilton. It's located close to Groesbeck, Finneytown and Greenhills. It's about a half hour away from Cincinnati. There are many natural, breathtaking sights to explore in Colerain, which makes it a nice place for families who are looking for homes for rent. Spend a day at Vinoklet Winery, which was voted "Best Ohio White Wine 2012," by Vinoklet's Traminette. The 30-acre vineyard is covered in rolling hills and little ponds. On site, they host wine tours, events and special occasions. Check out more of the city's activities.
Fun facts about Colerain Township
- Sign your kids up for a sports program available through the town. The options include baseball, softball, football, and cheerleading.
- Visit one of the 11 parks within Colerain Township. Each has their unique offerings. The Rain Garden received it's name because of all of the water it collects. It has a vast assortment of flora including Virginia Sweetspire, Blue Flag Iris and Butterfly Bush. Each blooms at a particular time of the year.
- Take a drive to Cincinnati to try out some of the best restaurants. Cincinnati Magazine raved about newly opened Sotto, which is located downtown. They're known for pasta dishes and excellent service. The publication recommended the ricotta doughnuts.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the Vinoklet Winery. The site also has plenty of resources for new residents including various town departments and the government. You can also find a map, brief history and a list of local events.
- Check out the Chamber of Commerce website if you'd like to join or if you'd like to learn more about business and job opportunities in Colerain Township.