1,078 Houses For Rent in Fairfield, OH
Number of Bedrooms
Fairfield House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Fairfield, Ohio
Fairfield is located in Butler and Hamilton Counties. Nearby cities include Hamilton, Loveland, Landen and Monroe. Fairfield is about a half hour drive from Cincinnati, a major city with plenty of restaurants, shopping and tourism opportunities. Fairfield has plenty to offer families. The parks and recreation department offers activities and programs to youth, including dance, cheerleading and arts and crafts. People ages 18 and older can sign up for kickboxing, Zumba, spinning, hooping fitness and martial arts. The city's health and wellness options are just one reason that Fairfield is a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent. Check out all that the area has to offer!
Fun Facts about Fairfield
- Catch a show at the Fairfield Community Arts Center where a variety of concerts and shows are held. The venue consists of a 237-seat theater, art gallery, children's area, pottery studio and dance studio. The center is available for children's birthday parties and banquet events.
- Spend a day outside at one of Fairfield's 29 parks and recreation facilities. Harbin Park occupies 161 acres of land where families are welcome to bike, hike, golf and picnic. The area is also feasible for a game of soccer or volleyball.
- Experience some of Fairfield's seasonal events including the Memorial Day parade and ceremony, an Independence Day celebration and car shows.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website for a booklet on activities and programs in the area, to read the local newsletter and for more information on government.
- Check out Fairfield City School District website if you'd like to learn more about the primary and secondary schools. The website also features a list of staff members and a section for open enrollment and parent information.