116 Apartments For Rent in Sylvania, OH

Sort by: Best Match
Results Per Page: 30

Page 1 of 4

1-30 of 116 properties
  1. Home
  2. Ohio
  3. Sylvania

Nearby Zip Codes

Apartments for Rent in Sylvania, OH

Sylvania is a small city in Ohio with slightly less than 19,000 residents. It's a comfortable place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (18%) here than they do nationally (14%). The majority of residents own their homes in Sylvania, and 28% of residents rent. With an average rent of $891/month, exceeding the state average by $80 a month, relatively high rent costs may be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.

Sylvania has a high concentration of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 10% have earned a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Furthermore, 20% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Many Sylvania residents work in one of four industries: healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and education. Together, these industries account for 30% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in management, which ranks as the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of around $89K, Sylvania workers earn around $26,000 more than the average Ohio resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Sylvania residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes, shorter than nearly 70% of cities in the state. Driving is the prevailing mode of getting to work, selected by 46% of workers, while public transportation isn't used extensively. Few residents commute to work on foot.

Showing 0 of 116