548 Houses for Rent in American Fork, Utah
Number of Bedrooms
American Fork House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in American Fork, UT
American Fork is a city on the northern shore of Utah Lake, near the Unita-Wasatch-Cache National Forest. American Fork is on Interstate 15 for quick and easy access to Orem and Provo in the south and Salt Lake City and the mountains in the north. American Fork is a large residential city with outdoor recreation and an expansive commercial area. Families can head to Art Dye Park or Fox Hollow Golf Course in the north or head southwest to the Alpine Valley Center for shopping or a movie at the cinema. Homes for rent in American Fork let families live in a unique suburban community that's perfect for commuting to nearby cities.
Important Information for Future Renters
- The streams that flowed into Utah Lake were initially called forks. American Fork was the community that sprung up around the stream called American Fork, just like Spanish Fork in the south.
- American Fork was home to beavers and fur trappers until it was settled in 1850 by pioneers who wanted to set up farms near Fort Provo. The community was established as a ranching and farming town. Over the years, American Fork expanded and diversified - many eastern folk came to the town when a steel company was started in the early 20th century.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- The American Fork Citizen is the city's local newspaper and is related to the regional Daily Herald.
- Children in American Fork are part of the Alpine School District. American Fork High School students are known as the Cavemen.
- American Fork's official city page provides citizens with the news they need to know as well as convenient online services.
Live in American Fork
Bordered by the lake and mountains, American Fork offers residents a large and diverse community featuring everything from a large shopping center to a great hospital.