Find Houses for Rent in Centreville, VA
Centreville is a centrally located town in Fairfax County, Va., that provides a comfortable bridge for Washington, D.C., commuter professionals. This area is one of the oldest towns in America, giving many of the homes for rent unique charm. Its typical suburban feel makes it a reliable bedroom community. Overall, Centreville is popular for its relaxed environment and historical ties.
Things Centreville Renters Need to Know
- The Centreville area is only 20 miles from Washington, making it easy to drive or take public transit to the city every day. This makes Centreville a popular place for politicians and government professionals.
- The town has a wide variety of major roadways connecting it to the rest of the state and parts beyond, making it a common thoroughfare for tourists.
- Many notable historical figures have come out of Centreville, explaining the area's influence on the country and its ongoing dedication to education. There are many primary and secondary schools in the Centreville region.
Top Resources for Centreville Renters
- Centreville Virginia Online grants people the opportunity to view business and personal items of interest from around the community. Classified ads, regional calendars and a variety of blogs help keep readers in the loop as to what's new and exciting in Centreville.
- The Centreville Patch is a perfect way to get more information about what's happening all around town. This online newsletter gives residents the chance to catch up on Town Hall meetings, learn about ongoing concerns or find fun activities.
More Fun Things to Do Near Centreville Rentals
Centreville has a number of interesting microbreweries and taverns that make for great tasting tours. Traveling from one brewery to the next is easy thanks to proliferate bus and train routes, making it easy to avoid driving.