1,051 Houses for Rent in Manassas, Virginia
Number of Bedrooms
Manassas House Options
Looking for more?
Find Houses for Rent in Manassas, VA
Manassas is set in the northern part of Virginia near the Washington, D.C., border. The region is considered part of the Washington metropolitan area and is therefore home to many state and federal employees. The city is well-outfitted with transit options and educational access, making it a center of growth and financial activity. With a significant historic past and beautiful scenery, Manassas is a great place for all kinds of families looking for homes for rent.
Things Manassas Renters Need to Know
- Manassas has a superior transit system with major highways, airports, rail and bus options crisscrossing the region.
- The variety of schools in Manassas caters to students of all types and ages. Elementary and secondary schools are in abundance, and institutions like George Mason University and the ECPI College of Technology are among the best.
- As part of the Washington metropolitan area, Manassas has many government employees and a strong commuter culture.
Top Resources for Manassas Renters
- The City of Manassas has an official website with plenty of information about things to do and places to go in the community. There are community and business outlets for finding new events or learning about the people who live in this area. What's more, there are outreach options and plenty of ways to find job assets.
- Visit Manassas has a huge value of insights for residents and tourists that highlights the best of what the historic district has to offer. This page is perfect for finding fun activities in the area.
More Fun Things to Do Near Manassas Rentals
The Manassas National Battlefield Park is located just north of the town within easy driving distance. This location offers major reenactments of historic battles and educational tours throughout the 5,000-acre facility. Tours are available year-round and feature various seasonal attractions.