Find Houses for Rent in Chantilly, VA
Chantilly lies in western Fairfax County, Va., about a half-hour outside of Washington, D.C. This makes it an appealing location for commuters and government employees, promoting a residential and relaxed environment that helps residents live peaceful private lives. The focus of homes for rent in this area is toward commuting on one of the major thoroughfares running through town or the historical significance of the town itself.
Things Chantilly Renters Need to Know
- Chantilly gets much of its traffic from being the home of the Washington Dulles Airport.
- The annual Bilderberg conference is often held in Chantilly. This summit of powerful people from around the world draws a certain kind of intellectual, influential residents to the area.
- Residential beauty and public works programs help attract a variety of famous and wealthy residents to Chantilly.
- Economic opportunities in Chantilly are largely driven by transportation, such as the airport, airline manufacturing centers and government offices.
Top Resources for Chantilly Renters
- The Connection Newspapers is the locally owned and operated publication of Chantilly. This newspaper is available online and in print, offering firsthand insights into the town's ongoing events, present concerns and important faces. There are also job and housing postings regularly updated for interested residents.
- Virginia Is For Lovers has an array of insights regarding Chantilly events and travel ideas. Whether you're a resident or traveling through the area, this page can give plenty of new ideas about ways to enjoy the town.
More Fun Things to Do Near Chantilly Rentals
Chantilly is home to the National Space Museum, making it a great vacation spot for families and an ideal attraction for residents as well. On top of providing a huge amount of information about past space exploration, the facility has displays and talks about ongoing extraterrestrial activity.