Explore Houses for Rent in Centerton, AR
Centerton, neighboring Bentonville just south of Bella Vista, is a small city in northwestern Arkansas with a suburban atmosphere. Renters looking for a place to live on the edge of the countryside without abandoning the comforts of civilization may find what they're seeking in a home for rent in Centerton.
What Renters Should Know About Centerton
- The John Adams family, who lived near Centerton, was the first in Benton County to be awarded the title of Arkansas Farm Family of the Year.
- BEMCO, Inc., situated in Centerton, produced a component used during a Mercury space mission.
- Centerton was incorporated as a city in 1914. Prior to this event, the community saw significant industrial growth in the early 1900s, including the establishment of a vinegar plant, multiple apple storage facilities and four apple evaporators by 1907.
- Produce from Centerton won first place at the 1900 World's Fair hosted in Paris, France, earning it the moniker, "Apple Capital of the World."
Useful Centerton Resources for Renters
- The official website of the City of Centerton provides information about living in the area, local government and commerce.
- At the Centerton Area Chamber of Commerce website, renters can learn about nearby events, subscribe to a newsletter or join the organization.
- Parents with students in grades K-12 can access the Bentonville School District website to investigate the educational opportunities available in Centerton.
Recreational Activities in Centerton
To enjoy a pleasant meal near Centerton rentals, diners can head to Tusk & Totter in Bentonville. The restaurant serves a diverse array of dishes, ranging from pub fare to Southern entrees. The Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art allows visitors to gaze upon unique architecture and experience a variety of artworks, including "A French Music Hall" by Everett Shinn and "View of St. Louis" by Leon Pomarede.