Discover Houses for Rent in Box Canyon, CA
Box Canyon is located in Los Angeles,close to Thousand Oaks and Simi Valley. Homes for rent give residents the chance to pursue various opportunities while living in Box Canyon. The community's location within Los Angeles is ideal to assist in building a satisfying and flourishing career. Box Canyon is also close to Chatsworth Reservoir. Renters will also have access to many urban locations in nearby Chatsworth. Restaurants include Cookin With Lenny's Smokehouse. Box Canyon is mostly a rural area, so any amenities will be found in Los Angeles and Chatsworth.
Information About Box Canyon
- Box Canyon is designed to give renters a secluded space to live. It has numerous bike and hiking trails.
- The community was founded in 1923. It originally served as a weekend vacation area.
- Residents of Box Canyon could only gain entrance to the community from Chatsworth, which remained the case for the first 20 years of Box Canyon's existence.
Resources for Renters
- The Los Angeles County website will help a Box Canyon renter. This site provides information on the county's events and hosts a services locator, among many more resources.
- Parents in Box Canyon can learn about schools by visiting Los Angeles Unified School District's website. The district's motto is "All Youth Achieving." The site provides helpful information on the district's strategies, facilities, maps and educational service centers. There's also a link called "Find a School" that will be helpful to Box Canyon residents deciding upon a school for their sons or daughters.
- The Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce has a website, designed to help residents learn about professional development, cost-savings programs and the latest news on the chamber. This source will be indispensable for Box Canyon entrepreneurs, offering links on the city's business directory, how to lease office space and small business.