Explore Houses for Rent in Loveland, CO
Loveland is a beautiful, bustling city in Larimer County located less than 10 miles from its neighboring cities of Campion and Johnstown. As the second most populated city in the county, families looking for homes for rent will have no trouble finding a wide array of fun activities and entertainment to choose from.
Facts for Renters
- In 1858, the city's first settlers arrived in Loveland, creating a community they called Miraville. During the initial settlement, one of the pioneers, Mariano Medina, established a coach station that's now the location of the city's federal post office.
- The Great Western Sugar Company built a factory in the center of the city in 1901, which was a major source of employment until its closure in 1985. It's now a popular restaurant and sports bar in downtown Loveland.
- The city is the center of northern Colorado, one of the country's fastest growing regions. An increasing amount of international companies have moved to the region, with establishments like the Budweiser Events Center and several shopping centers.
- Loveland has an average of 300 sunny days a year, making outdoor activities an appealing year-round option.
- The community is known for its nonstop events and activities, such as live concerts, theater productions and art shows. The city is also known as the "gateway to the Rockies," offering a number of outdoor activities at the popular Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park.
Resources for Renters
- To learn more about Loveland's rich culture and history, visit the city's website.
- Want to get more involved with the activities at local schools or be more up to date on current news and events going on within the school district? Check out the Thompson School District website.
- The Reporter-Herald is Loveland's reliable news source, keeping residence informed of trending local and worldwide news.