Head South to Search for Houses for Rent in Belleair Beach, FL
Located on the west coast of Florida just below the beginning of the Panhandle region, Belleair Beach is a beautiful city with some of the most inviting ocean views in the area. There are plenty of homes for rent in this Pinellas County oasis, which is very close to the major city hubs of Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg, yet just far away enough to enjoy some peace and quiet when the desire arises.
Considerations for Belleair Beach Renters
- Belleair Beach, like much of Florida, has a beautiful climate year-round that's perfect for outdoors and water sports enthusiasts.
- Belleair Beach is a relatively small city, but still has most, if not all, of the major amenities a renter would expect from a central hub of commerce.
- Residents can take short day trips up or down the coast to explore more of Florida, as Belleair Beach is located in a perfect region on the water.
- Belleair Beach doesn't have a traditional public school within its actual borders, but is home to a Montessori school.
Resources for Belleair Beach Residents
- For more information on the city's many departments and services, renters should take a look at the Belleair Beach website.
- Parents who want to learn more about the Belleair Montessori Academy should refer to its main Internet portal.
- News on events that are being held in the area can be found at the St. Petersburg Clearwater website.
What to Do in Belleair Beach
Belleair Beach is a relatively quiet city, but is filled with plenty of nice shops and restaurants and is within striking distance of major points of interest. Renters can also enjoy Largo train rides and many other attractions that take place throughout the year.