Discover Houses for Rent in Eagle Lake, FL
If you're looking for a growing, lively community filled with people who are trying to enjoy life and find many diverse, exciting activities in a cozy small city, look no further than Eagle Lake, Florida. Situated about an hour from Orlando, Eagle Lake provides plenty of things to do in its own right while still offering renters in the town access to important roads so they can take advantage of Central Florida as a whole.
Those considering homes for rent in Eagle Lake should know that there's plenty they can do in their own backyards, without ever leaving the small city's borders.
Fun Facts About Eagle Lake
- Eagle Lake was so named because the town's founder, John Bingham, built a log cabin around 1880 in an area where he saw an eagle living in a pine tree.
- Eagle Lake has been recognized as one of the top 10 safest cities in Florida.
- In the 1980s, the town was given the slogan "Growing With People in Mind."
- Eagle Lake saw its official beginnings in 1887 when town lines were laid down.
Helpful Resources for Eagle Lake Renters
- Those living in the area should check out the official City of Eagle Lake Newsletter, which can be found on the City of Eagle Lake website. Here, readers can find the latest activities and keep up with town news.
- Renters should head to the City of Eagle Lake Utilities site to learn more about their utilities payments and pay bills.
Fun Things to Do in Eagle Lake
- When the weather gets colder and Halloween approaches, those in the small city should look into Trick or Treat Lane. Participants can trick or treat at 12 sponsored homes and take advantage of special photo areas.
- Eagle Lake is full of opportunities to participate in sports. Renters can check out the city's Sports Association to sign up for these events.