Discover Houses for Rent in Heathrow, FL
Heathrow is a master-planned community in Central Florida. Homes for rent in this neighborhood are surrounded by a lush landscape, relaxing activities and great access to nearby major cities. If you and your family are looking to settle down and enjoy the finer pleasures of life in peace, Heathrow is the place for you.
3 Things Heathrow Renters Should Know
- Heathrow is about 18 miles north of Orlando and 9 miles west of Sanford.
- There are more than 10 lakes around homes for rent in Heathrow, the biggest of which are Lake Marietta and Island Lake.
- Heathrow is less than 6 miles from the Wekiva River Buffer Conservation Area. This lush expanse spans nearly 2,600 acres and offers visitors hiking, biking and horse trails, plus unspoiled views of local animals and plants in their natural habitats. The reservation's campgrounds provide a good excuse for renters to gather family and friends for a fun weekend trip.
Key Resources for Heathrow Renters
- Parents looking to enroll their children in public schools should head over to the Seminole County School District page, as it provides relevant information. There is one elementary school in the neighborhood, one middle school and one high school (technically part of Lake Mary).
- Additionally, Seminole State College is about 6 miles away. If renters or their families are planning on attending, transportation is easy - it takes a mere 15 minutes to get to and from the college from Heathrow.
- For more information on Heathrow and its resources, visit the Seminole County Web page.
Things to Do Around Heathrow
There are many beautiful golf courses that renters in Heathrow can take advantage of. The Heathrow Country Club has fun amenities such as a swimming pool, tennis courts and an 18-hole golf course. Supporters of the arts will enjoy the Lake Mary/Heathrow Festival of the Arts, which gathers the community to celebrate local artists and occurs annually in November.